Weekend Pass - 20th Anniversary
Wine Society members receive 15% off all our 20th Anniversary Weekend events, simply log in to receive the discount.
It's our 20th Anniversary and we are pulling out all the stops to treat our loyal customers to a gourmet weekend full of endless Trinitas wine!
This weekend pass ticket grants you access to each of the 4 events throughout the weekend!
The weekend kicks off with our Grower's Dinner on Friday, August 5th. We will host customers and growers for a lavish wine paired feast led by our Proprietor Garrett Busch and Winemaker Kale Anderson. This is your chance to savor some of our finest wines, and meet the hard working family farmers that grow the vines. The divine menu includes:
- FIRST COURSE
- Model Bakery Bread - Whipped Butter, Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Little Gem Salad VE GF – Charred Onion Puree, Pickled Grapes, Candied Spiced Pecans, Buttermilk Dressing
- Heirloom Tomato Salad VE GF – Burrata, Fresh & Dried Olive, Aged Balsamic, Olive Oil, Basil
- Quinoa Risotto VG DF – Grilled Vegetables, Skyhill Farms Goat Cheese, Meyer Lemon Gastrique
- Roasted & Grilled Seasonal Vegetables – Confit & Crispy Garlic, Local Olive Oil VG DF
- 48 Hour Beef Short Ribs GF – Creamy Anson Mills Polenta, Balsamic Grilled Treviso, Crispy Sage
- Seared Salmon GF DF – Celery Root Puree, Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Pickled Sweet Red Onion, Crispy Kale
- Butterball Potatoes VG GF – Fresh Local Herbs, Roasted Cipollinis
- Grilled Brassicas VE GF – Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, Crispy Garlic, Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Assorted Mini French Pastries – Opera, Cream Puffs, Chocolate Ganache
WINERY TOUR & ARCHIVE TASTING
The second experience of the weekend is a tour of our winery and archive tasting on Saturday, August 6th. Join our Winemaker Kale Anderson, as he guides you through our production facility, and teaches you about all the details of our winemaking techniques. During the tour, you will also get to taste several of our 2021 wines from barrel!
After the tour, you will return to our tasting room and indulge in an archive tasting. This exquisite flight will include some of our best wines of all time and will span a multitude of varietals and vintages. Each wine will be curated by our Proprietor Garrett Busch.
VIP LOBSTER FEED
The third experience of the weekend is an exclusive Trinitas VIP experience at the annual Lobster Feed on Saturday, August 6th. The lobster feed has become a cornerstone of August in Napa, and to make it even more special, we are curating an exclusive experience to commemorate our anniversary. Join us at our very own 20th anniversary table that will feature exclusive Trinitas wines!
The final experience of our Anniversary weekend is our Chef’s Brunch on Sunday, August 5th. This closing feast will feature a hand curated menu from Executive Chef Vincent Lessage, paired with Trinitas Cellars wines. The divine menu includes:
- Fresh Fruits & Berry Display VG
- Individual Organic Yogurts VE
- NutHouse! Granola VG
- Farm Fresh Scrambled Eggs – Chives GF VE
- Applewood Smoked Bacon GF
- Pork Sausage GF
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes – Ground Chile, Sweet Peppers & Onions GF VG
- Chef’s Breakfast Pastries – Fruit Filled & Cheese Danishes, Butter Croissants, Muffins, Streusel Coffee Cake VE