Chef's Brunch - 20th Anniversary
Wine Society members receive 15% off all our 20th Anniversary Weekend events, simply log in to receive the discount.
It's our 20th Anniversary and we are pulling out all the stops to treat our loyal customers to a gourmet weekend full of endless Trinitas wine!
The final experience of our Anniversary weekend is our Chef's Brunch on Sunday, August 5th. This closing feast will feature a hand curated menu from Executive Chef Vincent Lessage, paired with Trinitas Cellars wines. The divine menu includes:
- Fresh Fruits & Berry Display VG
- Individual Organic Yogurts VE
- NutHouse! Granola VG
- Farm Fresh Scrambled Eggs – Chives GF VE
- Applewood Smoked Bacon GF
- Pork Sausage GF
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes – Ground Chile, Sweet Peppers & Onions GF VG
- Chef’s Breakfast Pastries – Fruit Filled & Cheese Danishes, Butter Croissants, Muffins, Streusel Coffee Cake VE
Seating is limited to 40 people. Weekend passes are also available here for an additional savings over the collective ticket prices for each individual event.